Thursday, June 4, 2009

CHALLENGE TO EDUCATORS

Hello fellow students! I am excited to be back in the education arena after almost 20years and yes, the challenge is me. I have been selling real estate in Baldwin and Mobile counties for the last 15 years. Now that the market has slowed a bit, I have decided to go back to school and renew my teacher certification.
Little did I know how much education has changed. This is my first class and probably the pivotal one in deciding whether or not to continue. I chose USA for it's fine reputation as well as diverse educational curriculum.
Not only do I enjoy people but horses, too. I have been riding the same Tennessee Walking horse the last ten years and we have become great partners. In addition, my husband and I enjoy traveling as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment