Thursday, June 4, 2009

ROAD TRIP MEMPHIS STYLE

On June 2nd, our road trip began. Our mission was to hit as many food channel restaurants as possible between Fairhope, Al. and Memphis, Tn. by way of Clarksdale, Ms. So far we have been quite successful. We have eaten a wide variety of foods from frog legs to filet mignon.
It has been a challenge for me to 1)figure out my assignments and 2)keep up with my classroom postings.
If any of you have suggestions as to restaurants in Memphis, please don't hesitate to let me know, I will be checking my Blog daily.

3 comments:

  1. Kitty,
    I am not familiar with good restaurants in Memphis, however, you might do google search for 4 or 5 star restaurants.

    Good Luck,

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! I always think that eating at local establishments is a good way to experience the culture of that place.

    ReplyDelete