Thursday, June 11, 2009

Comments on Mr. McClung's 5-27-09 Blog

Mr. McClung's blog can be found at this link,Transformation. He reminded me of a friend, years ago, who also taught elementary school and I always wondered why he loved it so. I see now he had many of the same qualities as Mr. McClung. He was extremely flexible and listening to his students was his top priority. I also believe he would have embraced technology, if available, with as much enthusiasm.
I enjoyed reading about Mr. McClung's growth and look forward to reading more of his earlier blogs. In addition, I feel that Dr. Strange's teaching techniques are very similar, especially when it concerns his more "mature" students!

1 comment:

  1. Really appreciate you taking the time to read my reflective post. Also thank you for the kind words, and I hope you were able to find something in any of my posts that may be useful.

    Mr. McClung

    ReplyDelete